This was a birthday present for my mom. I used some of the sari to make her a top for Christmas, so I thought she might like another one for her birthday. I used a different pattern, one that I have used several times before as both a top and a dress (see also another top from sari scraps and a second dress).
As the pattern was all ready to go, this project went fast. Just a front, back, and raglan sleeves. The insides are serged. The hem is done using a very narrow hem foot. The neckline is finished with a bias strip. It is not as flat as I’d like, but sari silk is tricky fabric.
I hope my mom enjoys it!